Etsimme Financial Controlleria Porvooseen
We are looking for Financial Controller. You will be responsible for finance transactions in accordance to FAS and Zehnder Group Accounting Manual. In this role you will be a key player in overseeing the finance and accounting tasks at Enervent Zehnder, working closely with different internal and external stakeholders. One of your first challenge will be to be a key player in the SAP project during 2023.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities
- Responsible for managerial and statutory accounting for Enervent Zehnder
- Ensure the monthly result is accurate including necessary accruals
- Ensure correct and timely financial reporting at Enervent Zehnder and to Zehnder Group
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for tax reporting
- Overseeing payroll transactions to finance from outsourced partner.
- Various ad-hoc finance and administrational tasks and duties
The person we are looking for is a strong communicator with the “Can do” – attitude and have high energy level with the ability to energize others around common goals. You have a big amount of humor and a curious mindset. As a person you have independent working style, you are self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Experience in statutory accounting and FAS.
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- SAP knowledge is a strong plus
- Relevant knowledge of group accounting and consolidation
- Relevant knowledge of taxation, and financing legislation in Finland mandatory
- Knowledge of budget and forecasting processes
- Experience in Change Management
- Proficient language skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is a strong asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and intercultural fit
By joining us you will be part of a small finance team in an international environment. You will have the possibility to develop process and yourself and being surrounded by a group of highly skilled collagues. We are working in a flexible way, were trust and transparency are important values. We support wellbeing and understand the value of balancing work and spare time.
Did we catch your interest?
The search is done in cooperation with Talent Hunters Oy. We look forward to receiving your application by March 26th, at the latest. Please attach your CV and salary request to your application and send it to email@example.com.
For further information you can contact the Executive Consultant Sami Lehto +358 50 525 7755.
Enervent Zehnder has been manufacturing high-quality and energy-efficient ventilation equipment in Finland for nearly 40 years. In addition to Finland, our main markets include Sweden, Norway and northern Central Europe. We employ around 50 professionals at our Porvoo plant and in our international sales organizations. We are part of the stock listed Swiss Zehnder Group, one of Europe’s leading heating and ventilation technology company.