|Datasheet: Enervent Pandion|
|Ducts||Ø 160 mm|
|Install on wall, ceiling or floor|
|Air flow maximum:||-140 / +140 l/s||(exhaust/supply air flow)|
|House air volume:||~ 0 - 775 m³|
Best suited for single or multi-family houses, the Enervent Pandion is another unit in the Enervent Family series. Enervent Pandion is ready-to-install when delivered and it can be installed in a warm or cool (over +5 °C) space.
The Pandion has duct connections on the top of the unit. Effective heat recovery is achieved with a rotary heat exchanger. Because of the high heat recovery an electric heating coil is recommended, but the Pandion is also available with a water heating coil. The regulating valve is supplied with the water heating coil. Servicing of the unit is made lighter with easy-to-remove components.
The Enervent Pandion can be mounted on the ceiling, on the wall or it can be placed on the floor. If the unit is installed on the floor, separate stands are sold separately.
Ceiling Mounting System CLICK
Enervent's CLICK ceiling mounting system provides the following advantages:
- Much faster assembly on site
- The ventilation unit body construction is the same for wall or ceiling mounted models - no risk of misunderstandings when ordering
- Ducts are not directly connected to the unit frame
- Air leaks in duct connections are removed
- The thermal bridge is cut
- Reduced sound transmission from the unit frame to the ducts