|Datasheet: Enervent Pingvin|
|Ducts||Ø 160 mm|
|Install on wall or ceiling|
|eco (119 W)||-95 / +87 l/s|
|Air flow maximum:||-95 / +87 l/s||(exhaust/supply air flow)|
|House air volume:||~ 0 - 526 m³|
The Enervent Pingvin air handling unit has been in production since 1995. It is the best selling single-family house unit with a rotating heat exchanger in Finland.
Wall or ceiling mounting
The Pingvin is dimensioned to fit in standard cabinets.
The modern design of the unit makes it easy to place the unit on top of a cabinet in your utility room. Pingvin can also be mounted to the ceiling with a separate ceiling mount plate.
Ceiling Mounting System CLICK
Enervent's CLICK ceiling mounting system provides the following advantages:
- Much faster assembly on site
- The ventilation unit body construction is the same for wall or ceiling mounted models - no risk of misunderstandings when ordering
- Ducts are not directly connected to the unit frame
- Air leaks in duct connections are removed
- The thermal bridge is cut
- Reduced sound transmission from the unit frame to the ducts
The Pingvin is available in both left-handed and right-handed duct connection layouts.
- An user-friendly digital control
- Cooling recovery
- Heating and cooling control
- Shortcuts for fan speeds and temperature control
- Calendar-based control possible
- Support for both AC and DC fans
- Remote management possible with the Freeway Gateway
- Digital control
- Four fan speeds
- Fireplace boost optional
- Supports only electrical heating
- No cooling control