Enervent eAir – touch-controlled air handling
eAir is the new intelligent touch-screen controller by Ensto Enervent for advanced and easy-to-use air handling control.
The eAir is based on operation modes which are controlled with a visually clear and user-friendly touch screen. Operation modes cover all the different ventilation needs and situations and they can be activated by simply pressing the icon on the screen.
|Home||» Ventilation functions normally|
|Away||» Ventilation operates at a reduced level|
|Boost||» The ventilation is increased for a certain time period|
|Overpressure||» Useful when lighting the fireplace|
The eAir offers a wide range of timer functions. The supply and exhaust air flows in all operation modes are set individually at the unit’s set-up phase.
Reduce your energy consumption with the new Eco operation mode, with energy saving features such as allowing the unit to react more slowly to temperature changes. The upcoming operation mode is shown on the main screen and a notification is given about the next timed event. Measurement data trend graphs can be viewed on a weekly or daily basis, and the data can be transferred via the USB port on your computer directly to Excel. Bus control is created either via Ethernet or Modbus RTU bus. Remote management is available through a web interface.
The Set-up Wizard guides through the installation process and assures that all phases of installation have successfully passed and the installation has been done correctly.
Usage modes cover all the different ventilation needs in your home. The modes are activated by simply pressing the icon on the screen. Simple!
A wide range of timer functions are available. The upcoming operation mode is always shown on the main screen.
Measurement data trend graphs can be viewed on a weekly or daily basis, and the data can be transferred via the USB port on your computer directly to Excel.
The current operation mode is shown on the main screen. The temperature setting is prominently shown and it can be adjusted using the +/- symbols.
- Wireless touch screen with easy-to-use intuitive graphical user interface
- Situation-based operation modes - Home, Away, Boost, Overpressure, Silent
- Data collection - trend graphs and export to Excel via USB
- Set-up Wizard - guides through the installation process
- Humidity-based control - controls fan speeds according to indoor humidity levels. One inbuilt humidity sensor included.
- CO2-level-based control - controls fan speeds according to indoor carbon dioxide levels. Sensors are sold separately.
- Optional temperature control - control can be based on either constant supply, exhaust or room air temperature. The room temperature sensor is sold separately.
- Constant duct pressure control - sensors are sold separately
- Fireplace switch for overpressure
- Cooling recovery with the rotating heat exchanger
- Summer night cooling
- Weekly timer
- 11 languages
- Remote management with the "eAir web" cloud-based service
- IP classification - IP20
- Display - 3,5" TFT touch screen
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 74 x 108 x 19 mm
- Weight - 137 g (with battery)
Other Family series control systems
Enervent Family series units are available with three different control systems. All controls are fully digital, analog controls are no longer available for the Family series.
EDA control (Enervent Digital Automation)
The Enervent EDA control system is one of the most versatile controls on the market today. With its versatile features you can make sure that your air handling operates optimally in all circumstances. The EDA control system supports electric and water heating and all cooling methods.
EDA control features:
- Humidity based control
Every EDA unit has a built-in humidity sensor in the extract air duct; two more sensors can be attached
- CO2 based control
Boosts the air flow according to the carbon dioxide level. The sensor is not included in the basic models. Two CO2 sensors can be attached.
- Optional temperature control
You can choose whether you want the control to keep the room temperature, extract air temperature or supply air temperature constant
- Constant pressure control
- Fireplace boost switch
- Summer night cooling
- Clock and calendar
- Eight fan speeds
EDA-controlled units can be remotely monitored and controlled with the Enervent Freeway network gateway.
The Enervent EC control is a simpler and more affordable control system.
EC control features:
- Four fan speeds
Can be chosen from eight possible speeds
- Fireplace boost switch
- One unit can have up to five user panels
- Supports electic heating only
|Highest Energy Rating!|
• Enervent Pingvin eco